2019 Delaware BASS Nation Schedule
- April 6th, Big BASS Event - Nanticoke River, Seaford Public Ramp
- NO Draw on April 3rd. Draw will take place at the ramp.
$100.00 Entry Per Team
4 periods with a winner for each period
- April 28th (Sun), Upper Bay, Turners Creek Ramp, Points Tournament
- May 4th, Proposed HS State Qualifying Event
- May 18th (Sat), Nanticoke River, Seaford Ramp, Points Tournament
- June 30th (Sun), Pocomoke River, Byrd Park Ramp, Points Tournament
- July 28th (Sun), Choptank River, Martinak State Park, Points Tournament
- August 25th, (Sun), Pocomoke River, Byrd Park Ramp, Points Tournament
- September 21st, (Sat), Nanticoke River, Phillips Landing Ramp, Points Tournament
- October 6th, (Sun) Classic, (Random Draw Wednesday Oct 2nd), Nanticoke, Choptank or Pocomoke
- October 26th & 27th SQT, Nanticoke River, Members Only
- All Buddy Tournaments will begin at safe light. Times will be posted on the application and the DBN will promote the time prior to the event on the website and FB Page.
- One Substitution is allowed
- Each Team will be allowed one drop tournament, Each team will take their best five tournaments and that will qualify them for BTT, AOY and a Classic birth.
Bill Hubbard Fall/Spring Open Tournament
$ 50 Cash Entry
$10 Optional Lunker
Fish solo or with a partner
- November 18 - Seaford Ramp, 7-3 PM Results
- December 9 - Wicomico River, Salisbury Ramp, 7-3 PM
- March 16, 2019 - Nanticoke River, Seaford Ramp, 7-3 PM
Classic Venue - Upper Bay out of Turners Creek
Boats are to be in the water by 6.
- The top 25 teams qualify
- All waters are off limits until tomorrow morning from this point forward. If you have a question please call me at 302-233-6850.
April 14th Big Fish Tournament – Nanticoke, Phillips Landing – (100.00 Entry)
May 12th – Upper Bay, Turners Creek Results
May 26th - Nanticoke, Seaford High School State Tournament
Oct 20th - Classic – Random Draw for the venue will be the Friday before the event - (Pocomoke, Upper Bay or Choptank) We will drop the river fished the previous year. The 2017 Classic was held on the Nanticoke.
Oct 27 & 28 – SQT – Pocomoke - Day 1 / Day 2 / Final Results (Click on Tabs at the bottom of the pages to view all of the results)
- There is allowed one substitution per team for the
Open Tournament Buddy Trail. There is no substitution
allowed for the Classic.
qualification criteria. The top 50% of the total
participating teams for the Open Tournament Buddy Trail will qualify for that years classic. However the total qualifying number will not exceed 25 total teams.
- Any team that has already been registered and arrives past
the 6 AM check-in time will be handed a written copy of the drivers meeting,
get their live wells checked prior to unloading their boat, pay an additional
$20.00 donation, and added to the back of the draw. If they differ and do not want to pay the $20.00
or comply with the other stipulations they will be disqualified for the event
and their entry is non-refundable. It is
recommended that a team call or text the Tournament Director if they are faced
with a situation that might cause them to be late. However once the Tournament Director has
boarded their boat any team arriving late will be disqualified any their entry
- DBN BASSMASTER TEAM TRAIL (Opportunity for either the Captain or their partner to qualify for the Bassmaster Classic.)
- TEAM A.O.Y.
- Qualify for the DBN Classic
2017 BASS TEAM TRAIL AND TEAM AOY LIST
Click on logo to view the information flyer. You can find the DBN registration form and the Official Bassmaster Team Information in Handouts.
2017 Team Champions, Bobby Smith and Stuart Williams
Team A.O.Y. is determined from a 100 point system that is derived from the results of each Open Buddy Tournament.
- Each (Single or Team) must register and pay a one-time payment of $100.00 per boat in order to participate in the A.O.Y. Series.
- Ninety percent of the $100.00 will be used to payout A.O.Y. monies, at the conclusion of the season. The 10% left would go to the State Team Fund.
- A total of five tournaments will make up the season.
- All Open Tournaments are governed under the DBN Tournament Rules and Regulations.
- One substitution is allowed for the season.
- Tie breakers to determine the A.O.Y. are as follows:
o 1 ST Total # of fish weighed for the entire season
o 2 nd Total weight for the entire season
o 3 rd Heaviest weight for one tournament.
- The top 50% of the AOY field will qualify to fish the classic at the end of the year.
- There is no cap on the number of participants.
- Teams that do not register and pay the $100.00 may still participate in all Open Tournaments. However they will NOT be ELIGIBLE for any A.O.Y. monies that are paid to the top finishers at the conclusion of the season.
- Registration will begin once the Open Schedule has been posted.
- To register each team will be required to fill outTeam A.O.Y. and Bassmaster Team Trail Registration form.
· The Classic is an entry free tournament that is determined by the point standings from the Open Tournaments.
· At the conclusion of the season the top 50% of the participating teams will be invited to fish the Classic. The number of participants will be rounded up. However the total number of participants will not exceed 25 boats. An example: If 50% of a 19 boat field is 9.5, 10 boats will qualify for the Classic.
· The payouts are determined by the size of the A.O.Y. registered field.
· $10.00 from each entry is put towards the Classic Payout.
· The Classic will be governed under the DBN Tournament Rules and Regulations.
2018 Classic $10 from each Open Entry is used to fund the Classic Payout. The Opens are the five Points Tournaments that are scheduled beginning May 12th. This Payout schedule is based on an estimated 30 boats for each of the five tournaments. Therefore the total entries received would be 150 which is equal to $1500.00 available for payout.
Tournament Informational Links
August 19th, Upper Bay Open
Bobby Smith & Stuart Williams
ig Burton Money Winners Bobby Smith & Stuart Williams
August 19th, Upper Bay Open
State Farm Agent:
20650 Dupont Blvd.
Georgetown, DE 19947
Office Phone: 302-855-2100