The March meeting will be held on Tuesday, the 28th at 6:30PM at the House of Praise (10280 Shawnee Rd, Greenwood DE 19950)
Navigation lights will be checked prior to each tournament during live-well checks in the launch line.
Welcome to the Delaware B.A.S.S. Nation website. The DBN is an organization committed to the continuance of the B.A.S.S. principles and the DBN strives towards building camaraderie and respect among fellow bass fisherman, as well as encourage growth of the sport and awareness through conservation efforts and youth activities. The DBN plays a vital role in supporting our states natural resources and habitat so that fisherman of all kinds may enjoy this great sport for years to come. Please feel free to take a minute to look around the site and become familiar with our clubs and members.
Becoming a member is easy. Contact an affiliated club to start the process or you can start your own by clicking on the link below.
Check us out on Facebook
Congratulations to Amos Dixon (boater) and JT Fitzgerald (co-angler) for qualifying for the 2022 TNT Fireworks B.A.S.S. National Championship
State Farm Agent: Hunter Emory
20650 Dupont Blvd.
Georgetown, DE 19947
Office Phone: 302-855-2100
A.O.Y. Team Champions
- 2022 Jacob Coverdale / Jeremy Birmingham
- 2021 Mark Hogan / Tony Kibler
- 2019 Mark Hogan / Tony Kibler
- 2018 Greg Alexander / Jay Walls
- 2017 Bobby Smith / Stuart Williams
- 2016 Jeff Semans / Terry Algier
- 2015 Kurt Mitchell / Alan Draper
- 2014 - Bobby Smith / Stuart Williams
- 2013 - Shelton Walters / Jeff Seamans
- 2012 - Kurt Mitchell / Ronnie Littleton